Join Our Team
The Sustainable Waterloo Region team is a diverse group of smart, talented and passionate people working together toward a more sustainable future in Waterloo Region. We believe in working collaboratively, in taking on challenging and rewarding projects, and in helping each other see results.
What’s Our Team Like?
Although we’re a diverse group, we work incredibly well together. It’s because we believe in what we’re doing, we have common goals for our community, and we share things — like values, ideas, and a strong work ethic.
Here are a few more things to know about us:
- We actually live by our values which means we all have a strong passion for sustainability.
- We believe in a collaborative approach and in community-based leadership.
- We work together with radical transparency; we’re all involved in decision-making and we all have a say in the direction the organization takes.
- We believe in the power of conversation to get things done; in that conversation leads to action and action leads to results.
- We’re flexible. So we all work wherever and whenever we get our best work done.
- We value our entrepreneurial roots, we’re innovative, and we pursue new decisions that could set precedents.
- We don’t think we have all the answers yet. We haven’t found the ‘best’ way to do things. So we’re always working to improve, and we value new voices with different perspectives.
- We dress casually. Shoes are optional. And there are no corner offices.
- We deeply value the contributions of volunteers – they are what drive the work of the organization. So as we grow the staff team, each new staff position must enable more volunteers to be supported.
With over 30 years of business experience ProMark Window Film and Blinds Inc. has established a tradition of providing quality window treatments to customers throughout Southern Ontario, as well as pr[...]
Technical Workshop: Exploring Sustainability Projects
in only 7 days!