The Impact Network is Sustainable Waterloo Region’s (SWR) flagship program. We foster the development of the local clean economy by supporting organizations to set ambitious and realistic sustainability targets. We encourage an overall approach to sustainability, with focus on carbon, waste and water operations.
As the Impact Network Program Coordinator you would fulfill the following roles:
Reporting, Analysis and Documentation
- Develop reports to internally measure and communicate program progress (ex. member engagement, member target tracking and impact, Sustainable Development Goals tracker, annual surveys).
- Maintain member carbon/waste/water/environmental impact assessment data within the program’s reporting tools.
- Develop and update standard operating procedure documents for members.
- Assist in creating custom dashboards and reports in Salesforce
- Continuously evaluate the energy management software and its capabilities to ensure that it meets the needs of the program (exploring tool features, and support during deployment and migration of datasets)
- Assist in updating the member portal to increase engagement and user experience
Program Communications and Events
- Develop resources for and execute the annual Carbon Cleanse based on direction from the Program Manager.
- Support events execution as required and requested by the events team.
- Support with communications for the program including: electronic newsletter, event promotions, blogs, member portal updates, case studies, social media, meeting coordination.
Program Services Support
- Support members with technical data input & in application/software use
- Support member organization projects and green teams as needed.
- Support the Program Manager with content development for the organization’s Year-End Report.
- Support Program Manager & Impact Network members during times of Program Manager’s absence (e.g. vacation).
- Coordinate member invoicing activities with the finance team.
- Collaborate with volunteers on the completion of many of the above tasks.
- Participate in team meetings including: Office Team, SWR Team, and program meetings.
Sustainability Ambassador Program
- Maintain resources of the program on Memberlink portal
- Support members of the programs
- Support event planning of the program
Employment Details: This is a full-term permanent position
Compensation: $45,000 annually
Benefits: Team members can access a discounted bus pass, health benefits package is available for this role following three months of employment
Work Location: This role is hybrid, with in office days on Wednesday. This position will require on-site work during community events.
To apply please: Submit your cover letter and resume to Taginder (firstname.lastname@example.org), with your name and the position title clearly marked in the subject line